When joining the military forces, it is expected that you will have your PC or military relocation in the next years. Most often than not, PC move in San Antonio requires a great deal of expenses.
The Advance Pay Option
Military personnel and officers are allowed to request for an advance up to three months of basic pay that they can use to cover unreimbursed costs during their PC move in San Antonio TX. Some think it's the best way to survive financially during the first few months of relocation because:
- It is an interest-free loan that makes it better than using a credit card.
- It is really helpful, especially if you are moving with a spouse and children.
- It is also the best option if you haven't saved up for your relocation.
However, just like any other options, it also comes with disadvantages:
- It is not free money. You have to pay it for the next few years; you'll be expecting smaller paychecks.
- This can cause difficulties once other big expenses come after the relocation.
- This can lead to cycle of debts and even applying for another loan to pay the original debts.
- Your request has to be reviewed by the authorities, this means you have to wait for it for a certain period and there is no assurance for approval.
With this in mind, you have to make sure that you are financially prepared before a military move in San Antonio TX. The advance pay option is still best as the last option.
There is no better way to be financially prepared than saving for your PC move. You should save as early as entering the service. Put up a savings account and set aside at least 5% of your income every month. This will grow over time that will help you in the future.
Should you have to PC move in San Antonio TX, click here homes for sale near Ft. Sam Houston in San Antonio!